CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

About Me!

♠Arishah binti Ismail is the name given to me. I'm twelve years old. Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Bintang Utara is where I go to learn. English, Mathematics, Science and Bahasa Malaysia are my favourite subjects. I have a lovely mother and two irritating sisters. Although they're irritating, they're still my sisters. If you're asking why I don't mention my father, here's why. He passsed away when I was only 9 years old. I'm sad but I've learnt not to be sad of the pass and look forward to the future. Most people know what my hobby is but for those who don't know, I ♥ dancing. I wish to become a famous scientist or an engineer when I grow up. This year I would like to achieve my goal in getting 5 A's in my UPSR and make my mother proud of me.♠

1 comments:

Nalini Thangavelloo said...

Add more elements and other entries.

Go to my blog : ngsbu.blogspot.com for more details.